Tuesday 21 May 2013

Bali batiks

As I mentioned in my last post, my Mum and her friend Judy are currently visiting. We've had some quiet days at home, there's been a bit of Bali belly experienced, and there has been a bit of stitching (admittedly mainly by Judy while Mum and I just chatter!!). But today we got out of the house, headed into Denpasar to the fabric markets. In one particular fabric shops we were like children in a lolly shop... so many lovely batiks at rather low prices - what to buy?!?!




I may have gone slightly overboard in my purchases, but they were all so pretty and so many project ideas just whirled through my head! Here's what I bought:


Hopefully it won't be too long until I'm sharing a project or two that I've made using this lot! Repeat... hopefully :)

Until next time x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tash I am so jealous of you with all those lovely fabrics to choose from.We Hobbysew ladies have been having fun at the Canberra Quilters' biggest morning tea with some lovely prizes won. I'm off on holidays from Monday and I am beginning to get a wee bit excited. Barb P

    ReplyDelete